|Terms and Conditions: Price Increase Promotion
- Entrants enter the promotion via their purchase of a LOTTO® (with or without LOTTO Plus® option). Entrants will be notified of a win when the terminal beeps several times after the ticket has been issued. A message confirming the win will be printed on the LOTTO® ticket.
- The promotion is available to all members of the public aged 18 years or over who are entitled to purchase a National Lottery Ticket.
- Gidani (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- LOTTO players who have been entered into the promotion will be deemed to have accepted the promotion rules and agree to be bound by them. All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- This promotion is conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 of the Lotteries Act, 1997, as amended.
- It is the winners' responsibility to ensure that they make contact with the LOTTO® prize fulfilment agency to redeem their prizes. Winners have 6 months in which to claim their prizes.
- The grand prize is a motor vehicle valued at R255,000 and the vehicle must be registered in the RSA. The make, colour and specifications are not negotiable and subject to availability. Any pictures used to promote the grand prize are for information only. The winners of the grand prizes will be responsible for making their own arrangements for the taxation, insurance and maintenance of the vehicles. The grand prize will be delivered to the respective winners as soon as reasonably practicable following winner selection and verification.
- Entrants to the promotion give consent to having their details published in the media. Gidani (Pty) Ltd will be entitled to publish the prize winner's name and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material, after having being publicly announced as a prize winner of this promotional competition.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash. Gidani (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. A list of all prizes on offer can be found on the National Lottery website (www.nationallottery.co.za) or at National Lottery retail outlets.
- Gidani (Pty) Ltd is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- In the case of any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of Gidani (Pty) Ltd will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants enter into the promotion, and use prizes won, at their own risk. Gidani (Pty) Ltd and the National Lotteries Board, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- Gidani (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to alter, amend, close or cancel the promotion without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In such an event, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Gidani (Pty) Ltd, the National Lotteries Board or their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Lotteries Board or for whatever other reason, Gidani (Pty) Ltd shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against Gidani (Pty) Ltd and the National Lotteries Board or their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Gidani (Pty) Ltd, the National Lotteries Board or their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion runs from 26 March 2009 and ends on 30 April 2009.